Welcome to Student Affairs!
Comprised of more than 20 departments, Student Affairs encourages U students to participate in the creation of their own campus culture, collaboratively working alongside professional staff, student leaders, and academic partners to ensure all members of our community not only feel welcomed but are fully incorporated into university life.
Equity & Inclusion
Student Affairs is doing its part to create a richer overall campus climate, create a sense of community and belonging, and strengthen the U's ability to educate the next generation of leaders.
- Women's Resource Center
- Veteran's Support Center
- LGBT Resource Center
- Center for Disability and Access
Health & Wellness
Student Affairs provides education, prevention and intervention to support student health and wellness. We create environments that promote a healthy lifestyle, which is tied to success both in and beyond college.
- University Counseling Center
- Center for Student Wellness
- Student Health Center
- Financial Wellness Center
- Basic Needs Collective
Engagement & Leadership
Students develop leadership and transferable skills necessary to become civically engaged, productive members of our society.
- Student Leadership & Involvement
- Bennion Community Engagement Center
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Career & Professional Development Center
- Student Accountability & Support
Places & Spaces
Student Affairs creates a community that complements the academic mission of the U by providing spaces across campus for social, cultural, and extracurricular activities.
- Campus Recreation Services
- Center for Child Care and Family Resources
- Housing & Residential Education
- Dining Services
Ongoing through 4/7/23
Ongoing through 4/9/23
Ongoing through 4/22/23
Spring 2023 Second Half Last Day to Withdraw From Classes
Fall 2023 Registration Dates Begin
Summer 2023 Open Enrollment